is an association Croplife is an association representing the plant science industry.
Croplife strives to ensure that farmers and other end-users are at all times provided with a professional and efficient service.
CropLife's vision is to be acknowledged as the association representing all manufacturers, and suppliers of crop protection products in South Africa.
Regulatory - Acts of Importance
- FERTILIZERS, FARM FEEDS, AGRICULTURAL REMEDIES AND STOCK REMEDIES ACT 36 OF 1947
HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES ACT 15 OF 1973 24 FEB 2000
- HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES ACT 15 OF 1973 12 AUG 1994 TO DATE - CATEGORIES A & B, GROUP
- CONSERVATION OF AGRICULTURAL RESOURCES ACT 43 OF 1983 - 22 NOV 1996
AGRICULTURAL PESTS ACT NO. 36 OF 1983
PEST CONTROL OPERATOR REGULATIONS
- HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES REGULATIONS
- NATIONAL ROAD TRAFFIC ACT 93 OF 1996
- PLANT IMPROVEMENT ACT 53 OF 1976
- GOVERNMENT NOTICE NO.R.18 2 FEB 2003
- PLANT IMPROVEMENT ACT, 1976 (ACT 53 OF 1976) REGULATIONS RELATING TO ESTABLISHMENTS, VARIETIES, PLANTS AND PROPAGATING
Your Corporate IT Partner for life.